ATTENTION!!!

Till the end of this month the moovie trivia quiz would be brought to a halt since I am having a busy time. And since kaidha is on a little holiday, there is no one to do it. So I would be ready & set by the end of this month. Till then you guyz enjoy all the other contests going on around the blogger. SORRY for this. Hope you guyz understand! :)

Saturday, April 28, 2007

ANSWER : MOOVE TRVIA QUIZ 28.04.07

The Answer is A LOT LIKE LOVE

Got the Answer right

After the draw the winner is

foniboki...

Congragulation

The badg will be mailed to you

Since TODAY (Tecnically it was Yesterday) is this blog's 1 month Anniversary I've decided to make it a little more festive

So here is the catch

Who won today also won a DVD of any of his/her choosing

So mail me the DVD of your choosing and how I can send it to you