ATTENTION!!!

Till the end of this month the moovie trivia quiz would be brought to a halt since I am having a busy time. And since kaidha is on a little holiday, there is no one to do it. So I would be ready & set by the end of this month. Till then you guyz enjoy all the other contests going on around the blogger. SORRY for this. Hope you guyz understand! :)

Monday, July 23, 2007

24.07.07 - MOOVIE TRIVIA QUIZ

From which moovie is the following quote from 
"When I was a little girl, my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. And I would- I would pretend I was a princess... trapped in a tower by a wicked queen. And then suddenly this knight... on a white horse with these colors flying would come charging up and draw his sword. And I would wave. And he would climb up the tower and rescue me. But never in all the time... that I had this dream did the knight say to me, "Come on, baby, I'll put you up in a great condo."



Answers will be posted 24.07.07 @ 20:00 Hours!